I think you did nice work documenting the wonderful feast. I really like the Piet Mondrian-like art piece. It looks so much like his art that I recognized it right away! Your art will always help me remember that artist's name. Thanks for the post!
I am so happy you have a blog! I love all of your posts and pictures. Wish I could have been at the art show but feel like I was there because of your great pictures. Your school looks wonderful too! I miss you and love you lots. Aunt Gretchen
This artwork is fantastic! I can't wait to see more pictures in your upcoming blog posts:) love you tons ~ Aunt Jess
ReplyDeleteI think you did nice work documenting the wonderful feast. I really like the Piet Mondrian-like art piece. It looks so much like his art that I recognized it right away! Your art will always help me remember that artist's name. Thanks for the post!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures tell the story of the Art Show very nicely, Zach. I almost feel as if I were there. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you have a blog! I love all of your posts and pictures. Wish I could have been at the art show but feel like I was there because of your great pictures. Your school looks wonderful too! I miss you and love you lots. Aunt Gretchen
ReplyDelete